You will need Wi-Fi (IEEE 802.11b/g/n).
* When using tethering/mobile Wi-Fi, the connection may be slower than usual. Internet connection fee is not included in our price.
Without Wi-Fi, you are not able to use RISU. We won't be able to check the student's progress. Consequently, we won't be able to provide level-appropriate questions for the student.
We also won't be able to send out questions and grasp the learning progress.
The tablet is designated for learning purposes only, so you won't be able to use regular Internet. The tablet is set so that the child can only access the learning material.
There is no need to set up anti-virus software or set up parental blocks.
Check the connection name (also known as SSID, ESS-ID, network name) that appears and tap connect.
* Please check your password.
* Please check if you have exceeded the Wi-Fi data limit.
* When using mobile Wi-Fi or a slow Internet connection, you may get a connection error message. In such cases, ignore the error message and tap "OK" to connect.
* Make sure that the Wi-Fi is turned on.
* The Wi-Fi may be weak. Try moving the Wi-Fi device where the connection is better.
* With mobile Wi-Fi devices, it may take longer to show up. If it does not show up, tap "start over" and go to "settings" "Wi-Fi settings" once again.
You can use protective films available in the general market. However, if dust/air gets in between the film and the device, the device may not work properly.
The amount of blue light has been reduced. You may also consider protective films and glasses that cuts off blue light.