Q1 What's RISU Critical Thinking?
The first structured critical thinking
program that establishes a solid
foundation for critical thinking and
enhances the ability to think logically.
RISU uses self-directed learning model
to maximize opportunities to think.
- Builds self-esteem, nurtures curiosity and establishes autonomy
- Perfect preparation for the Math Kangaroo test, www.mathkangaroo.org, Common Core State Standards test, PSAT and the SAT
- Video support by top tutors such as a Stanford University lecturer
Q2 What are RISU's Secrets?
They are fun quizzes!
They are intellectual challenges!
Each student learns at his/her own pace
- RISU is designed to motivate the student to get a perfect score!
- Your child will master many skills that will help him/her to solve problems.
- The program covers 41 patterns of typical word problems and
15 patterns of typical geometry problems that are asked
in the Commom Core State Standards test and the SAT.
- Video support, tutorials and hints help your child to solve problems
by him/herself autonomously.
My son became familar with how to apply
math skills to solve word problems and real
life problems.I feel he is ready for middle school.
(Mother of a 5th grader)
- My son was very strong on calculation but not good at word problems and did not know how to approach them. After 5 months with RISU, he became familar with how to analyze and solve word problems logically. More importantly, he understood the value and importance of this type of thinking ability. Now I feel that he is ready for middle school.
$80 / month: Annual subscription
(including RISU Tablet rental)
($90 / month: Quarterly subscription)
- RISU Critical Thinking is an annual or quarterly based subscription service for individual customers. Please refer to the terms for details.
- School year commitment is available only for schools. Please contact us for details from the contact form.